Lean, Mean Weaning Machine

Lean, Mean Weaning Machine
Wean Yourself Off Opiates!

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Still Struggling

I wish I could tell you that I was completely free but that would be a lie. Since I only sleep 4 hours and wake up in pain, I am taking one half of a Percocet 10 only at night before bedtime. I should have enough of a supply to last about a month and after that I will be required to find another solution. The days are easier now. A couple of days ago my anxiety levels were a bit high so I took a hit of of the remains of a marijuana cigarette and I was in a daze for a full day and night. It took the anxiety away but just one hit made me stoned. I don't want to be stoned so I have to steer clear from marijuana. So I have about a month to find something that will help me sleep through the night. At night I wake up feeling neural feedback in my arms, restless arms syndrome. It's not normal pain, it's discomfort that wakes me up and makes it impossible to sleep. I consider it a victory that I no longer need the drug during the day, but the fact that I need a small amount to sleep means that I haven't achieved freedom yet. When I run out and have to function without it, that's when I'll be completely off of Percocet 10. So I'm stretching this out for my own personal convenience. I'm taking ibuprofen during the day & my withdrawal symptoms are fading away. My allergies are returning unless those symptoms are the result of withdrawal. I'll post more later, thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment