Lean, Mean Weaning Machine

Lean, Mean Weaning Machine
Wean Yourself Off Opiates!

Tuesday, March 8, 2016

Almost Cutting Down To Half Dosage!

I'm 2 days away from cutting down to just 1 Percocet 10, 3 times a day. Before this I was taking 2 Percocet 10s, 3 times a day. The days have been not bad, the nights, not so great. I was taking ibuprofen with a sleep aid at night to compensate but I only sleep from 1AM til about 5:30AM, but I do manage to fall back asleep until about 8:30 or 9. Today I bought ZZZzquil tablets to improve my sleeping. In 2 days I enter true crunch time. It'll be unpleasant, like now, but worse. I'm feeling the back pain becoming more intense this week. I suffered a spinal injury after being plowed into by a stoned teenager back in the early 1990s and I haven't been the same since. I know I can get by without narcotics, and since I have family members suffering from addiction, I have to be a positive example for them. If I can do this, after being on these pills for over 7 years, surely others can, too. By this time next month I will be free of any addictions, well, except coffee. I will still be taking medication for my tachycardia & hypertension, and amitryptaline to keep headaches away, but those are necessary, and non-narcotic.

No comments:

Post a Comment