Lean, Mean Weaning Machine

Lean, Mean Weaning Machine
Wean Yourself Off Opiates!

Thursday, March 10, 2016

Crunch Time - Withdrawal Symptoms Amplified

Today my dosage has been reduced by half, and I feel like I expected to feel. Pain is amplified, my nose is running, I'm tired and aggravated. Fortunately I know that this is temporary and that I'll feel better after I'm through the withdrawal. I don't know if I should bother to take a half a pill for a week, maybe after a week of taking a half dose I should just stop there. It's really not that bad, I can handle this slight discomfort because I'm determined to get through this. Since my Doctor got caught doing shady things with controlled substances, he can no longer prescribe them, and no doctors around are accepting patients on narcotics, so this is something I have to do. Those pills did help me for a while but they also inhibit me in other ways. I don't want to be chemically dependent anymore. I don't want to be a slave anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment