Lean, Mean Weaning Machine

Lean, Mean Weaning Machine
Wean Yourself Off Opiates!

Thursday, March 17, 2016

1 Week Left Before Freedom!

Today I began cutting back my dosage of Percocet 10s from 1 pill 3 times a day, to 1/2 pill 3 times a day. I created this method after studying the success and failure of others who have posted their experiences. I'm doing well and am only experiencing mild anxiety and nasal congestion which are ordinary withdrawal symptoms. I will continue this dosage until next Thursday when I will completely stop taking these pills completely. I began this journey a few weeks ago and I admit to being worried about awful withdrawal symptoms after being on Percocet 10s for over 5 years. I will be free of chemical dependency, which is just another term for addiction. My pain levels are not very bad, taking ibuprofen and naproxen which seems to be an acceptable substitution for narcotic pain medications. My doctor offered me methadone in the past for pain and I told him that I have family members addicted to that and there's no way I would ever try that. I prefer a clear mind. I don't require intoxication. I don't smoke cigarettes or marijuana, I don't drink alcohol. I took these pills for pain management but what I have been taking is very much like heroin, only better. While some abuse these drugs I always took the prescribed amount at the proper time. 2 Percocet 10s at 10:00AM, 2 at 4:00PM and 2 at 11:00PM. Now I am at 1/2 Percocet 10 3 times a day and I'm almost done. So this is very doable, don't believe the hype that it's not possible. You can be free of these drugs and I soon will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment