Lean, Mean Weaning Machine

Lean, Mean Weaning Machine
Wean Yourself Off Opiates!

Friday, March 4, 2016

Not Much Sleep

I only decreased my nightly dose from 2 pills to 1 & 1/2 pills last night yet I didn't sleep well. Part of the reason is probably that my wife only allows me to have a third of the bed space so normally I would sleep regardless. My arm's circulation being cut off more than once and just not having enough room to get comfortable kept me from sleeping well. I did fall asleep but I woke up at least 3 times during the night after I went to bed at 12:45AM. I woke up & was going to take another sleep aid but since it was 5:30 AM I decided against it. I should increase my sleep aid dosage tonight to compensate for the reduction of my Percocet dosage which I am continuing regardless of my rough night. I was expecting sleep to be the worst part about quitting the Percocets but I cannot allow this to stop me. My Doctor was caught covering for his Son, who's an addict. He managed to get his Dad's prescription pad and was trying to forge fake prescriptions while his father, Dr Martin Holmes of Albion, covered for him. So I was given one last month's supply and told I was on my own, with no help getting off these pills, so I have to do it myself. I will emerge victorious from this.

No comments:

Post a Comment